Friday, June 6, 2014

10 Reasons to Rewatch Heathers (1988)


I'm sorry everybody, I don't have time to write a properly beautiful and insightful (ha!) review for this dark comedy classic. I had an extra long day at work and I need to marathon "Orange Is The New Black," so here's a quick rundown of 10 things that make Heathers great.

1. "What's your DAMAGE?"



2. Shoulder pads, shoulder pads, SHOULDER PADS.



3. The bitchiest croquet game ever.

4. "I don't patronize bunny rabbits!"



5. Veronica's angry journaling monocle.



6. Heather demonstrating the proper use for holy water.



7. Christian Slater's Jack Nicholson impression (basically the entire movie)



8. Father Otho!

9.  Mineral water.

10. "Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw!" and every other delicious quote from this wickedly twisted movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment