Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Gift Idea: Hollywood Sketchbook: A Century of Costume Illustration




I first spotted this book at a bookstore in Hollywood when we were up there for the TCM Film Festival. I immediately added it to my Amazon wishlist and crossed my fingers. Just received it as an early birthday present, and I loooove it. It's a huge and gorgeous coffee table book chock-full of stunning costume illustrations by a talented array of illustrators and designers. Any film fan who's especially drawn to costuming should pick this up! They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so I took a few! Enjoy!
















1 comment:


  1. Welcome to the stunning selection of sensual gifts available exclusively here online from Imogen Lingerie. Uniquely personal, intimate gifts luxuriously packaged and presented in a beautiful, reusable box as thoughtfully crafted as the contents. Personalised Imogen Lingerie gift boxes are the perfect choice for any occasion – as Valentine’s Day gifts, Wedding Anniversary gifts, Birthday or Christmas gifts – with sexy, elegant lingerie destined to create the desired impact.

    Birthday Present Ideas

    ReplyDelete