Friday, February 28, 2014

Oscar Link Roundup!

Who's pumped for the Oscars? I know I am! I love the excitement, I love the competitiveness of betting, I love the fashion, the show, the performances, and the celebration of cinema! I've rounded up a few links to get you ready and excited for the big show!


Hosting a party? We are! Here are Oscar party ideas from Brit & Co, Cupcakes & Cashmere, and printable ballots and bingo cards from How About Orange!

This reunion of the Oscar winners (for acting) in 2003 makes me all emotional. This one from 1997 is pretty amazing too... (parts 1 and 2)



This year's Oscar nominated films...acted out by children!  Tooooo funny.

20 of the most memorable Oscar speeches! Sacheen Littlefeather, anyone?

Another great memorable moments list! Louise Fletcher's speech makes me cry!



Memorable Oscars fashion! Oh Cher...

Tatum O'Neal and Anna Paquin winning their Oscars...so cute! I love kids, what can I say?


And finally, here's my favorite Oscar speech ever, hahaha. Love Rita Moreno!



Enjoy the show on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment