Monday, October 1, 2012

Double-Bill: Origins

I always find it odd when I encounter someone who has never seen a double feature. Sure I'm a film dork who seeks out this kind of stuff, but even before film became a passion in middle school, I had already seen two double features. One of them was even in a drive-in! I cannot remember which one came first so I'm just posting them both. Anyone else out there see some cool/embarrassing family-friendly double-bills when they were youngins?

Blank Check and Angels in the Outfield


Heart and Souls and Hocus Pocus

3 comments:

  1. I go to the drive in off the 605 fwy here in Cali. Its no longer operational and the women I bring are fully unconscious. But hey you play you pay right? I give them a double feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RECIEND!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RECIEND!!!!!

      Delete