Thursday, December 24, 2015

Craig's 2015 Film Discoveries

Inspired by the wonderful and friendly Brian Saur, last year I put together a list of the Top 10 older films I had discovered over the course of 2014. In a quest to find something to write about this time of year (when most of my cinema intake is re-watches of Holiday Classics) I've decided to be inspired by Brian again. Hopefully he doesn't sue me or something!

Since the wonderful rep houses of Los Angeles are a bit of a drive away, all but one of these films was either streamed or played off of a disc. The upside for you guys is that means all but one of these movies can easily be tracked down and devoured. I highly recommend you do that. Hopefully one day the film at the top of this list will one day be as easy to track down as the ones that follow it. Enjoy!

Zathura: A Space Adventure

The People Under the Stairs

No comments:

Post a Comment