Wednesday, November 11, 2015

32 Years, 32 MORE Films

Well I'm 32 now. It's that precarious year where you can either become "that cool older guy" or "that creepy older guy" to kids in their 20's. So far I think I'm still in the former category, but I wouldn't rightly know since I've been busy watching nearly nine movies per week. Speaking of movies...

Last year I took 'Becca'lise's suggestion and commemorated my 31st birthday by posting a list of my 31 favorite films. Since I'm extremely unoriginal, I have decided to do it all over again this year! The catch is that I'm not allowed to repeat any films from the previous list. I've also limited myself to one film per filmmaker. Combine this with last year's list and you will have a pretty good snapshot of what my cinematic brain looks like. Pretty predictable, but as I said earlier - I'm unoriginal!

Also - these are not listed in any sort of meaningful order FYI.

1. Il Sorpasso
2. Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
3. Young Frankenstein
4. The Departed
5. Yoyo
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Rosemary’s Baby
8. The Black Cat
9. Red Desert
10. King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters
11. Dead Ringers
12. The Right Stuff
13. E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
14. A Serious Man
15. Zero Dark Thirty
16. There Will Be Blood
17. Do The Right Thing
18. Hannah And Her Sisters
19. Something Wild
20. Blow Out
21. Kill Bill: The Whole Bloody Affair
22. Apocalypse Now
23. Z
24. To Be Or Not To Be
25. The Red Shoes
26. The Long Goodbye
27. Pan’s Labyrinth
28. The Iron Giant
29. Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
30. Zodiac
31. The Exorcist
32. Rear Window

No comments:

Post a Comment