Tuesday, November 11, 2014

31 Films, 31 Years


It's my birthday! 'Becca'lise suggested I post a list of my 31 favorite films to commemorate my 31 years on this planet. Man I wish I was older. Once I started listing films, it was really hard to stop. Perhaps if I do this again next year I'll go for a completely different list of 32. That might be fun. Hope you dig my list. I will be spending today checking out Interstellar in 70mm IMAX and on Saturday will be checking out the Haunted Screens: German Cinema in the 1920's exhibit at LACMA. This isn't all for show people. I bleed at 24fps. And now for my vaguely ordered list..
  1. Pulp Fiction
  2. Ed Wood
  3. Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
  4. Taxi Driver
  5. L.A. Confidential
  6. Y Tu Mamá También
  7. Buffalo '66
  8. The Godfather: Part II
  9. Annie Hall
  10. Boogie Nights
  11. Chasing Amy
  12. The Blues Brothers
  13. Vertigo
  14. Singin' in the Rain
  15. Ghostbusters
  16. The Graduate
  17. Blue Velvet
  18. The Third Man
  19. Nashville
  20. Rushmore
  21. JFK
  22. The Big Lebowski
  23. Being John Malkovich
  24. High and Low
  25. Alphaville: A Strange Adventure of Lemmy Caution
  26. Some Like It Hot
  27. Talk to Her
  28. Harold and Maude
  29. Female Trouble
  30. A Night at the Opera

No comments:

Post a Comment