Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Now Streaming: Some October Favorites!



It's October! This is my favorite movie-watching time of the year, because I have oodles of movies that I watch annually to put me in a spooky mood. My movie list has gotten quite long, and while I already own most of them, there are several titles available to stream on Netflix and HuluPlus. If you feel like watching one of my favorites, here are some you can check out! There's a wide variety of movies, some older, some animated, some campy, some scary, so hopefully there's a little something for everyone! For a full list of the movies I try to fit in every year, see here! Enjoy!

On Netflix...
Rosemary's Baby
The Addams Family
House of the Devil
House on Haunted Hill
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Silence of the Lambs
Carrie
ParaNorman
Ghostbusters

On HuluPlus...
Carnival of Souls
Vampyr
Plan 9 From Outer Space
The Devil Bat
I Married a Witch
A Bucket of Blood



No comments:

Post a Comment